28 Aug P2P Group exceeds 8 million annual parcel milestone
P2P Group, the mailing and distribution solutions provider, has reached a milestone goal of distributing 8 million parcels a year.
Since the company’s launch in 2009, P2P has expanded its delivery network to cover every country across the globe, including Russia, Brazil and China. P2P uses years of industry expertise to develop impartial, innovative and dynamic distribution solutions for online retailers, and boasts a range of high profile clients including Boden, Wiggle, The Hut Group and Disney, to name a few.
This latest achievement follows sustained company growth. In the past two years two subdivisions of the company have been launched: P2P e-Logistics in 2012 and P2P eSolutions in June 2013. At the end of 2013 the company moved to its state-of-the-art, 65,000 sq ft warehouse in Basildon, to provide space for further expansion.
This success has been aided in particular by P2P’s flagship product TRAKPAK. The first global, tracked delivery solution designed specifically to support e-commerce, TRAKPAK is:
- A B2C centric parcel service partnering with best in class final mile delivery providers
- An affordable, trackable delivery solution; priced between standard mail and express courier services
- A premium delivery option which offers online tracking and consumer communication including delivery confirmation
- A web-based service which can be integrated into the e-tailers online site as well as existing customer service software
- Available on multiple platforms including Metapack and DAI. Customers can either integrate TRAKPAK directly or gain access through a bulk upload or booking wizard
- Complemented by ReBOUND, which provides the same service for returns and is compatible with the same platforms
Paul Galpin, Managing Director, P2P Group said “We are proud to be able to say that we can deliver to any country in the world, and that 8 million parcels weighing 6 million kilos are processed by P2P, numbers that are growing each year. We also have some of the best delivery times in the industry; delivering throughout Russia in seven days, and China in six, on average.
“The company continues to go from strength to strength. Through the development of new solutions like TRAKPAK we are revolutionising global delivery.”
For further information on services provided by the P2P group contact 01268 533114.